Add Ons IDM CC 7.3.69 for Mozilla Firefox 26, 27, 28, 29 , 30 and up to 35 - Mozilla Firefox is a really intense in its version increase, less than 3 months already out its latest version.
For those of you who have to update Firefox to the latest version of this and would like to associate with Internet Download Manager, it will have difficulty when doing download of web pages, Add On IDM CC because you are no longer valid.
For that you must also renew your IDM CC. You should know that IDM CC is a Add On that helps you when downloading with Internet Download Manager.
So .... should you also must promptly update your IDM CC Add On to fit your Mozilla Firefox.
Here are tips or how to install add ons IDM CC for Firefox:
1.Remove first add ons idm cc old version in your Mozilla Firefox, in order to download without IDM
2. Download add ons IDM CC file named idmmzcc.xpi by opening this link:
3. (Idmmzcc.xpi) you save the file on your desktop (for easy storage location)
4. Then, you click the Tools menu> Add-ons (Can also be done by click on Firefox that are on the top left corner of the browser> and select Add-ons) to exit the display as shown below:
5. After showing the picture above, you simply click the small triangle to the right of the picture designated black arrow, to select options. So the zoom will be as shown below.
6. After showing the picture above, you simply select "Install Add-on From File", then select the file idmmzcc.xpi that had been stored on the desktop. So it will look like the image below, as the beginning of the install add ons IDM CC for Firefox.
7. After showing the picture above, you simply click the "Install Now" to start the install add ons in Firefox IDM CC.
8. Wait a while, until the install add ons for Firefox IDM CC is completed, then after showing warning "IDM CC will be installed after you restart Firefox", please restart your Mozilla Firefox by clicking Restart Now button.
9. If the steps or how to install Add Ons in Firefox IDM CC is successful, then the current add ons IDM CC or IDM is integrated with Mozilla Firefox.
Link Download :